Looking back at 2021!
2021, what a year we had!
I think it's important to look back at the year as it's easy to underestimate what we have achieved.
In 2021, I:
- Rebranded the business to 'Prints by Georgina' which gives it a much clearer idea of what I'm about.
- Finally got an official graduation ceremony after finishing my degree.
- Launched more products such as mounted prints, framed prints, a notebook, and a new calendar.
- Started doing more for my local community such as organising beach cleans.
- Sold my products at 5 different markets and fairs.
Overall, I feel quite optimistic about 2022 and what it holds for the business!